|Packaging Type||HDPE Bag|
|Packaging Size||50 kg|
|pH Value||6.5 pH|
|Density||2.66 g/cubic cm|
|Melting Point||1,124 C ( Decomposes on Heating )|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Molar mass||120.366 g/mol|
|Crystal Structure||Monoclinic (hydrate)|
The Magnesium Sulphate provided by us is an inorganic salt. The molecular formula is MgSO4(H2O)x where 0≤x≤7. It Is majorly used in agriculture. It is free from adulteration and finds its usage in beauty product also. Further, It is also finds their usage in various fields such as in medicals to soothe sore muscles, while gardeners use it to improve crops, etc.
1. Sector - Agriculture
- Used as nutrient in agricultural operations. Considered as ideal nutrient to provide the Magnesium requirement of crops which supplements Sulphur simultaneously.
- In agriculture, MgSO4 is a excellent dual-nutrients fertilizer because of the elements Mg and S, which is the 5th and 6th important Ingredients for crops. They not only increase crop yield also improve the taste. Magnesium is component of chlorophyll and colorants, and it's the only one of metallic element in the chlorophyll molecule. It can promote the photosynthesis to generate carbohydrate, protein, fat.
2. Sector - Pharmaceutical applications
- Epsom salt is known to common man as an effective laxative.
- Epsom salt is administered intravenously in sea sickness, hypertension, to lower the intercranial pressure, tetanus spasm and to control the convulsions in acute eclampsia.
- Epsom salt is used in wet dressing of boils because of its anesthetic and osmotic properties. It is also used as cathartic and in the treatment of chole cystitis.
3. Used as Dietary supplement.
- In medicine, it can be used in deployment of protective ointments, laxatives, analgesics, antidotes, anticonvulsants and can be processed into the meleumycinum, Acetylspiramycin, creatinine, magnesium trisilicate, griseofulvin, salt neomycin, mildew prime, tobramycin, nephritis Kang, gibberellic acid, sulfuric acid volume neomycin.
4. Sector - Derivative Products
- Magnesium ammonium sulphate,
- Magnesium borate
- Magnesium carbonate(precipitated)
- Magnesium fluoride
- Magnesium oleate
- Magnesium oxalate
- Magnesium phosphate
- Magnesium stearate
- Magnesium sulphite
5. Sector - Miscellaneous applications
- Used in textile industry for dyeing, in tanning of leather and hides.
- Use has been claimed in paints, white paper, oxysulphate cement.
- Used as a filler in the leather industry to enhance the heat resistance.
- Used as the conductive salt in the electroplating industry. Added into Nickel plating solution, it strengthens the Nickel plating solution, making the cladding softer and whiter. Used as additives in producing aluminum to make the aluminum surface coloring.
- It is used as flame retardants for acrylate resin, epoxy resin, unsaturated polyesters and polyurethanes in the fireproof materials.